Customised workflow management for
investigations and exhibits
Detego’s® Case Management System is the central management hub for the creation and management of investigative tasks as well as digital exhibit processing and reporting.
A Bespoke Solution
A customised solution to fit your unique business rules.
Collect the Right Information
Interview style e-forms customised to collect specific information relevant to your workflow.
At the Right Time
Specific information that needs to be collected at every step of the investigation process.
Investigative Case Management System
Centrally Manage Incident/Investigations
The Investigative Case Management System (CMS) enables all incidents/investigations to be centrally managed, started and assigned, have resources assigned, create and manage investigative tasks, and provide a complete workflow management system for all of an organisation’s investigations.
- Customised Case Management Solution for your specific investigative workflows.
- Holistic 360˚ view of all your cases.
- Total governance over your investigative teams.
- Automated workflows with tailored notifications and escalations.
- Bulletproof reporting and concrete audit trails.
- As used by Amazon, the world’s largest company by market cap.
Exhibit Case Management System
Centrally Manage Digital Exhibits
The Exhibit Case Management System provides a structured, proven process ideal for managing the handling, processing and reporting of examinations of digital exhibits in set down procedures both in Digital Forensic Laboratories, and across all other sites.
- Structured, proven process for managing the handling, processing and reporting of the examinations of digital exhibits.
- Follow set down procedures specific to organisational requirements
- Complete management oversight of all the digital cases
- Built with your ISO 17025 methodologies in mind.
Request a trial of our Case Management solution today.