Event Location: Webinar
Event Dates: 1st December 2020 12 Noon EST.
Event Website: GoToWebinar
About the Event:
A fast-paced webinar to introduce you to the Detego Unified Digital Forensics Platform’s end-to-end suite of modular digital forensics tools known for rapid field-based data acquisition and triage, lab-based instant automated analysis and advanced analytics.
The one-hour webinar on December 1st 2020 at Noon EST will introduce you to the Detego tools to acquire data from computers, mobile devices and loose media; and the analysis engine to extract maximum intel from your data using automated job queues that eliminate investigation bottlenecks.
Detego Forensics Platform Highlights to be covered:
- Tools for on-scene and lab-based forensic investigations.
- Detego Ballistic Imager: The world’s fastest forensic imaging tool.
- Detego Field Triage: Portable digital forensic tool to acquire and act on data from PCs laptops and servers running Windows, macOS or Linux
- Detego Media Acquisition: Rapidly acquire and view data from multiple USB devices and removable media.
- Detego MD powered by Hancom: Advanced mobile device physical and logical extractions for Android, iOS, and other mobile OS.
- Detego Analyse: Powerful, yet easy to use analysis and reporting tools.
- Detego Fusion: Advanced link analysis technology to build a detailed intelligence picture of exhibits, suspects and cases.